De-stash! 7 x Minky Ebay cheapies

Meredith2010

Mum of 2 perfect babies
Reaction score
7 x Minky Ebay Cheepies all BTP. All have been pre-washed a couple of times, a couple have been worn once and others haven't (but not sure which ones as they've just been sitting in my emergency stash for ages) All are in as new condition with no stains. Come with 2 x microfibre inserts each. Can be bought individually or with others. Selling as I prefer others in my stash and these just never get used. £3 each including inserts, plus postage and fees.

Can post more pics - just ask!

(Can't figure out how to get a bigger picture up btw!)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 25
Hiya, is the one on the top right cow print? How much would it be all in (postage and fees) for the cow (?) one and the zebra print? Thanks! :flower:

Hiya, no it's not cow print I'm afraid (although I can see why it looks that way). It's actually circles in 3 different colours - hopefully the photo will show more. If you do want it it's £5.60 all in.

The zebra one has gone I'm afraid, as have a couple of the others. I'll update the main photo!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Cow.jpg
    Cow.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
hey how much for the top middle one (beige circles) and the far right one (beige, green etc) with postage included? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->