dealing with a miscarrige

happy-kat

Reaction score
:nope: well it happened today my little pip said goodbye to me!
Ive had my first miscarrige at 6 wks pregnant having 3 healthy pregnancies already i thought this was going the same way, i didnt have a lot of bad symptoms so i thought i was being lucky, looking back i suppose my hormone levels were quite low. just cant understand why it ended like it has ive been taking my vitamins eating well and taking care of my self (maybe its my age im 38) then in less than 12 hours its over for me and now im beating myself up over it.
How did you ladies cope? and did you start trying again or did you wait a while, i be glad of your stories happy or sad! im feeling really lonely at the moment even though i have a great husband he just doesnt know what to say to me at the mo. :cry:

i'm so sorry hun xx can't offer much help, but i'd visit the miscarriage & loss section in here, those ladies are extremely helpful

I'm afraid I have no words of wisdom but would still like to offer you a :hugs:. xxx

I miscarried in July this year, which was a shock as I was on BCP religiously, so no chance of missing one of even taking one late! Didn't know I was pregnant, but I tried not to beat myself up about it because obviously LO just wasn't supposed to be, and there's nothing we can do that will keep them here :(
Sorry for your loss *hugs* It does get better, even if it doesn't feel like it. Keep looking after yourself and maybe buy yourself a little something that reminds you of your LO (I bought a little cuddly toy) :)
Feel free to PM me if you need to, and the miscarriage and loss section here is brilliant, they all helped me so much because, as with your OH, mine didn't know what to do or say to make me feel better.
Best of luck, big hugs xx

Big hugs to you - I had a mc about 5 months before I conceived Emm. It was really tough - just look after yourself - dont blame yourself, some little beans are just not meant to be born, but you'll never forget them. Give yourself time to grieve, it's a loss no matter how young little bab was. I took about 3 months before I felt ok again, but I hadnt got any other kids. Take care and dont give up hope that you'll have another bab x

dont give up hun, it wont be ur age, i mmc with my 1st preg at 12wk baby died at just 5wk :cry: but ur body can get rid of a pregnancy for a healthy one next time n this happened to me 7mth after we conceived morgan !!
look 4ward hun not back everything happens for a reason but im sry this has appened :hugs:

Sweetheart,
So sorry for your loss. It hurts so much, but you will get better. I am waiting to go into hospital tomorrow for treatment for an MMC at 10 weeks. Right now, my heart is broken but I know things will get better. We are going to lose weight, get fitter, heal mentally then think about trying again. Please, take time to grieve and look after yourself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->