Dear Easter Bunny.....

kam78

Reaction score
Dear Easter Bunny..:flower:
I just had to write today to see if you'll stop in heaven as you hop along your way ?
When you take her eggs up there, please whisper in her ear, wish her happy Easter And tell her mommy loves her so dear.... ♥

Love you so much Emma... ♥

Hugs & Kisses to all the angels & to their momma's ...

Hope you all have a blessed day Xoxo

:hugs:

:cry: Love that it was beautiful/
Happy Easter my Ava. Mommy loves you more than life.
xoxoxoxooxxo Happy Easter to all our angels :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lovely idea. :flower:

Mum loves you so much Evelyn, Happy Easter xxx

love and hugs :hugs: to all other angels and mummies xx

lovely idea agree..

Happy Easter Charlie. enjoy the chocolates left on your grave by your big sister xxxx

I just hope all the mommies are remembering to breath ... I know this is tough... Holidays, Ugh! It's my first without Emma ...

I didnt' realize how hard today was going to be ... I cancelled our normal thing we do every year & kind of wondering if I shouldnt have done that now ... I thought trying to make it a normal every day would make it easier, I was wrong ....

The house is super quiet, I'm all alone in deep thoughts of all the "what if's" .. Or, "If Em was here, what would her first dress look like...

I sent the kids to their dad's house to do the whole basket & egg hunt thing.... I didnt want my mood or feelings to dampen their day... But, now I know... Do not cancel or change "our norms" because it just makes me worse ....

I am thinking of all you today & sending love & prayers your way!!!

Xoxoxo!
Happy Easter Ladies ...: )

Hugs to all of you with Angels looking down on you. And happy easter to all of the angel babies !

Awh this made me cry...

Happy Easter Alex, mummy and daddy miss you very much :cry: xxooxoxoxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"