Decided to treat myself to a new change bag..

JakesMummy

Expecting
Reaction score
After all, theres nothing like a bit of retail therapy after a stressful day! (Actually it is xmas money, so doesn't feel as bad as if it were out of my own pocket!)

Pre-ordered a yummy mummy bag, but have to wait til January 27th before its dispatched...ahhh!

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummy/yummy-mummy-thistle-and-dragonfly

Reason I chose this one is because Purple is my fav colur and the dragonfly is in memory of my angel we lost back in 2010. Around that time I miscarried, I saw loads of Dragonflies. I will also be getting a small one tattoed on my neck but it'll be hidden by my hair most of the time!

Bit of a random post but looking forward to it arriving!

(The things that please me :thumbup: )

Thats really pretty i need a new one might have to tske a loom at these

Lovely!

I pref the blooming gorgeous shape of bags but PL bags in general are super gorgeous. I recently got the red butterflies blooming gorgeous one :)

I was toying between the blooming gorgeous one or that but decided I carry so much crap, I just had to buy it! It is quite a bit of money but I hardly EVER treat myself!

very nice! i bought a m&p skate today and im excited by the changing bag with it as much as anything else lol! x

It's funny when you become a mum, the things that excite you!

Aww I love this one and it has such a nice meaning for you. I actually prefer this one to the others I've seen, if only I had £75 :haha:

oh i love it, really beautiful :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"