Decorations for toddler?

kellyc1987

Reaction score
I'm looking to make our house look extra special for my LO (20 months) this year, I know he is still too young to understand but it's going to be our last year in our current flat. What I have so far is:

Hobby craft felt Xmas tree
Milky bar advent calendar
Santa please stop here sign with his name on it
Christmas countdown with his name on it

What in planning to do with all that is to clear a small wall and put it all up there for him but I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the living room apart from the Christmas tree, any ideas?

I'm looking to make our house look extra special for my LO (20 months) this year, I know he is still too young to understand but it's going to be our last year in our current flat. What I have so far is:

Hobby craft felt Xmas tree
Milky bar advent calendar
Santa please stop here sign with his name on it
Christmas countdown with his name on it

What in planning to do with all that is to clear a small wall and put it all up there for him but I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the living room apart from the Christmas tree, any ideas?

Some Christmassy cuddly toys? paper chains?
I got my daughters some window stickers, light up characters from cars factory last week.

He has a singing santa, I'll definitely get some paper chains though thanks

Paper chains, foil chains and lanterns (or paper lanterns), lots of tinsel, fairy lights?

What about making some salt dough ornaments that he can decorate with stickers, draw on or paint?

I have just put up ribbon, wall hooks and used it to hang her wintery pictures on

https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/kelly1987/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20161202_195135_zpsnmrols4y.jpg

Thanks everyone, just went for putting all of his stuff up in his room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->