Dehydration? Not sure what to do..

curiouskatt19

Reaction score
So I haven't kept anything down since Friday morning.. Every time I sip or drink, or eat I've tried crackers, bread, all the good stuff. It comes up in a matter of seconds. I'm feeling extremely light headed, body cramps (legs/hands/feet), and the vomiting is HELL.

I'm 6w6d today so idk if I should go to er or what but I am just so hungry & thirsty and can't keep anything down... Thanks ladies!

I had extreme all day sickness with my son but I could at least get something down each day.

Go to the hospital so they can hydrate you with an IV. Get prescribed medication for the nausea.

^^ WSS hun you need to goto the er and get rehydrated through an I.V and they should give you meds to stop the sickness xx

Alright waiting on my boyfriends grandma. Shes gonna pick up our 7 month old so we can go. I know how the hospital is here so I wasn't sure if they'd try and say that's all part of pregnancy (that's why I wanted some opinions). But at this point If they do they're gonna have one raging hormonal woman fighting them to make her feel better!!

they have to do something hun if youv not kept anything down for a few days. sounds like you have hyperemesis gravidarum xx

What's that?..

Extreme "morning sickness."

If you can't even keep down water I'd say you're going to qualify as such.

I agree with the others, two days now is far too long. Glad you're going in!

I googled & yep sounds like every thing I've been feeling so far. Thanks. Hopefully she hurries I'm tired of being miserable :/

I have HG, took wee sample to doc haf ketones +3 admitted hosp straight away for IV fluids was in hosp over 24hrs.

You must see someone as if you dont get rehydrated it'll cause more issues. Plus get some anti sickness tablets Hope feel better soon.

So it is HG. I got fluids and actually feel alive, and some zofran so maybe I can function during the day. Thanks for the advice and tho the nurse at the hospital SUCKED I'm glad I went. Called doc today but can't see him till June 1st.

glad you got seen hun. fx it can be kept under control now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->