deleted

Baby will be ok, with or without the prenatal. Just make sure you stay as hydrated as possible. I had food poisoning with my last pregnancy and ended up in the ER for fluids because I wasn't keeping anything down. If you could get pedialyte or something like that. Food poisoning is TERRIBLE! Glad you're getting some rest and hopefully this will pass soon!!!

Oh god you poor thing. :(
I had food poisoning from eating old shrimp one time, and it was the worst sickness ever! I lost so much fluid I checked myself into the hospital. Luckily it usually only lasts a day so you've probably gone through the worst of it. Just keep trying to hydrate yourself. And yes it is ok to skip a day on the vitamins if you need to. I couldn't keep mine down one day around 8 weeks preg and I just took one the next day instead, everything was fine. Feel better! :hugs:

Pedialyte is what babies are given for diarrhea. Good stuff. It's essentially Gatorade for kids. It tastes awful though!

Ugh! Food poisoning is terrible!!
I hope you and your Father feel better very soon!!
I didn't read the other replies, but try 1 teaspoon of water every 15 minutes.

:hugs:

if you suspect you are dehydrated pinch the skin on the top of your hand, if it snaps back you are not, if it takes a bit to flatten out, (like slowly flattens out, instead of just insta back to normal) you are dehydrated

also check the color of your pee, it should be really clear, not dark at all. if it is dark you aren't drinking enough water.

My skin is fine, thanks for the test. But my pee is VERY dark, even though I've been drinking water constantly... I had some pedialyte last night though. I'll increase my water intake. Thank you.

how much do you drink now? cuz already you should be drinking 8-10 cups a day while pregnant. and if you are sick and such you should be drinking a bit more then that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->