Deleted

I

imace

:blush: I know there is a thread to show off Fluff bums but I couldn't resist, plus I have a couple questions.

Lily in her yellow Itti with baby legs. :cloud9:

Q One, what's the closest make to Itti's if I wanted to branch out a bit hehe. (Ones that are the same rise/fit etc.)

Q Two, I'm still starting out so wash my nappies the same day I use them (and alternate days between sposies till I build up my stash a bit more), how long can they be in a nappy pale for before you should wash them ideally?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 263.jpg
    Picture 263.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
I wash every 3-4 days and they're fine the longest i've left them is 5 days and the wet inserts can look a little grey but they're fine after a hot (60) wash.

can't help with the itti fit q though as we don't get on with them :(

I leave my nappies 2/3 days mostly and they are fine :D I think it would be worth just buying a few preloved hun and trying them out then if they dont work you can sell them on :)

I think the fit of the bambooty is pretty similar to the Itti.

She's adorable!

I've nothing construct to add

but i want to say your daughter is gorgoues...looks too cute in that itty and baby legs :)

ive left mine two weeks before (when ive been on holiday) and when i came home i expected disgustingness but they werent all that different than if theyd been left for one day :shrug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->