Demonically I look the same???

Mama2Aston

Reaction score
I'm officially 19 weeks today . Zero bump . I'm not super fit though I was a runner till 2014 hardcore and dropped 71 lbs following special over weight times after my son ... I've gained 20 lbs back since then and not yet a pound since I've become pregnant ... I'm average w cushion on my belly but not insane amounts ... Medium ? And skinny ish slash a little chub otherwise . Anyway , I pretty much still look to same and thin w my layer of chub on my belly . Is this normal? I understand if I was fat free on my belly and uber wildly fit or tall .. Seems literally everyone has some kind of bump by now ... Next week I'll be 20 weeks and half way ... W my son at 22 weeks I had a obvious bump of sorts not majorly huge but had a medium or a little less bump . Unsure if I will magically sprout in 3 weeks. I know it's possible but doubt the level . Everybody says u show sooner w second kid plus ... So far it isn't true for me... If you look at me you would never guess I was pregnant ... Could my core muscles of remained ok below the jiggle ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 28
Yep perfectly normal. You'll just pop one day and then you'll be huge before you know it xx

Thanks for the reassurance just have seen literally everyone in all shapes and sizes show already

I'm 17w2d with my second (which happens to be close to my first as my dd is 13mo now) and I only have a bump standing up. If I lay down it disappears. And my standing up bump isn't even a hard bump yet.

I'm 18 tomorrow and I have no bump. Well I have a huge bump but that's pudge lol. This is my fifth and I'm not showing at all. Mind you I've lost weight since I got pregnant and while my tummy still feels big my clothes are roomier. You will honestly just pop one day and that will be it from there xx

I had a bump similar to yours at 23 weeks - then one day at about 27 it just popped out and started growing :)

At 20 weeks i had no visible bump either. And this is my 4th baby. Then all of a sudden around 22 weeks I just popped. . Now I am 26 weeka and my bump is huge!

Hello! I'm 18 weeks with my second and look so much like your pic and it's driving me crazy as well. I was hoping for a cute bump quicker as it's my second and instead I just feel chunky with no waist :cry:

I was fitted for a maternity bra the other day and my rib cage is already where it was at the end of my first pregnancy... so my theory is my body has just automatically popped out to make room for a baby after doing it once before without any gradual stretching and that's why at the moment I've no proper bump - this baby has already so much room :haha:

Yeah lol . Doesn't help for me to have some belly chub and then internal stuff pushing it out to make me feel like I'm in some awkward chub look phase instead of bump city

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->