Depo Injection Periods!

Babybump87

Reaction score
Hi All.

I had DD2 on 5 December 2015. I bled for about 3 weeks after the birth. Nothing out the ordinary.

I went for my post natal check up on 4 February and opted for the Depo Injection.

I got my first period since having DD2 on 25 February. .. The problem is I am still bleeding 13 days later!

Is this a result of the shot or as its my first real period since DD2?? . Im getting really fed up of it all now!!.

Considering going the doctors but not sure if there is anything they can do !

Thanks x

All I can say is, I got the injection once and I bled the entire 3 months almost. I tried the Implanon after, bleed every other month for 6 weeks. HATED IT. Scared to try Mirena because how sensitive I am (I can't use fragranced soaps down there, will give me infection) I gave up on the long-term birth control, went for the standard pill and that's the only thing my body will accept. :(

Oh no thats awful!. How you going on the standard pill now?

I was on the pill for years without a problem then started having issues with it. Apparently causes cervical erosion cause id been on if that long!.

Im waiting for my next period and if that's the same I won't be getting the second injection next month!.

Xx

Oh my. Well it's been a while since I've actually been on the pill but it took two periods to get my body straight once I started it. Have you tried a hormone free pill?

I've not tried a hormone free pill. Going to discuss other options with my gp . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->