Desperately need advice

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi I'm on cd 35 my af is 3 days late I took a test yesterday and got bfn with fmu then bfp but today the cramps I've been getting were alot worse plus when I wiped I had a tiny amount of blood like diluted? I took a test again this morning and got bfn? The test I got bfp us clearblue the bfn was superdrug and clearblue digital. I'm really scared what's going on?

Lynda

Dont have any advice unfortunately, but wanted to say am keeping fingers crossed for you. x

So sorry this is such a confusing situation for you. I don't know what us going on with you but I would say wait a couple more days and test again. I am not sure how sensitive those tests are but it is possible that you got your positive on one that recognises lower hcg levels and then the next test wsas less sinsitive so it didn't recognise it.
A little bit of spotting can be totally normal.

I know it's hard to wait, but I think thats all you can do you are still so early.

Good luck x

I went to the drs he wasn't very helpful but did a test and said I'm not pregnant now my period could of been late!!!! I said I had a positive test he said I could of had a missed implantation :(

So sorry your going through this, can you get a blood test to check your hcg levels?

So you havent properly started your period yet??xx

Hi the bleeding has got worse like a light period the dr said it's too expensive to hav a blood test!!!!!! Which has pussed me off.

If I was you I would go to the EPU or A&E in the morning and demand a blood test, I cant believe your doc said that!

How many m/c's have you had and have you had all the testing done?? I know alot of docs wont do them until you have had 3 which is 3 too many in my opinion.xxx

I've had two miscarriages but I suppose this doesn't count as a miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->