Desperately seeking a fluffy bum that can handle my LO's poos!

Laughing Girl

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Isla has typical BF baby poos and I can't get her fluffies to contain them! We've got Ittis and Flips and her poo just squirts all over the bloody place. I really can't afford to spend much more money than I have done already, but I really want to go down the cloth route.
Any ideas/advice please?

Bambooty :thumbup: They're double gusseted and when Edward's lactose intolerance was yet to be treated they contained his fully liquid poops xx

ETA: Itti's poop leak for me too :(

ETA: https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Bambooty.html

What about a 2 part system of a fitted nappy plus wrap. Charlotte has explosive poos as she suffes from constipation & takes lactulose so she wont go for days & then explodes everywhere(last time she did it at nursery, the nursery nurse had to go home for a shower :blush:) Disposibles couldnt contain it but a fitted plus wrap kept it in no problems.

I agree 2 parts are better for BFP, but what about putting a wrap over your ittis for the moment, until she solidifies a bit!

I find my blueberry and rumparooz contain well

Pop-ins handle explosive poo's really well!! I think that anything with a double gusset works a treat xxxx

Pop-ins handle explosive poo's really well!! I think that anything with a double gusset works a treat xxxx

pop ins are amazing - i've been using them again recently due to audrey's poopfantastic that she's got going on. 15 explosions of liquid a day and not a leak in sight mmmmmmmmm :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->