Destash of all my ittis and bambootys

Got my 3 and love them! Did you get the hooty booty back yet? x

Still waiting for it sorry :( But Ill let you know when Ive got it and send it off as soon as I get it. Glad you got them ok :)

Hi

Have you got any of the medium bambooty's left? day or night?
Thanks
:)

I have the red stripe, strawberry and tutu cute ones left. The hooty seems to be lost in transit :( and the night nappys are pending

:thumbup:

are any of the medium itti bitti's still available? I'm in the US, would you be able to ship there?
Katie

I have the blue and white spot itti, bubblegum and fushia left. Id be able to ship to the US but Id have to find out how much shipping would be and just add a bit on. :)

Hi not sure what you still have but I'd like the red bambooty and the strawberry bambooty and the itti aio blue with white spots please! Can you let me know if you have these! xx

Can i please have the two bambooty nights if you still have them? X

Ive got you hooked on the bambootys now havent I lol. You sure can if you wish :)

If you want Ill put the boosters with them as well (no extra cost) as I dont need them and they go well in the nights. :thumbup:

Yes you have lol, love how slim they are! Thank you that's great :) So that's £14 then plus paypal fee aswell of course :) I will transfer for you in a min! Thank you :) x

Yep £14 and fees :) Im heading to London tomorrow but Im sure I can find a post office lol x

Hi do you still have the tutu cute bambooty? Would a medium fit my nearly 8 month old. She's quite slim. Thanks x

Aw now that I've done a bit of research, I think I might need large :-(

Try a large first and see what you think. Mine LO is almost 9 months but Ive still got the medium bambooty on the smallest setting as shes quite slim and short. If you get the bigger one if its too big you can just save it for later when shes bigger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->