Dewsbury and District Hospital?

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Hiya was just wondering if anyone has any experiance of anyone giving birth here? There doesn't seem to be much info on it and its panicing me slightly.:hissy::blush:

hi, i used to live in cleckheaton and it was my preferred hospital but i have had to go to the bri as i live in bradford area and it was easier to get to! all my family and friends have given birth there and had no probs. x

Hi Hun, I had my daughter there nearly 3 months ago and they were fab, ring them and arrange to go on the STALK walk where they show ya round. Its about 6pm on a tues or wed night each week. They were really good with me.

If there is anythin else you want to know, just let me know hun xxxxxxxx

Hi Hun, I had my daughter there nearly 3 months ago and they were fab, ring them and arrange to go on the STALK walk where they show ya round. Its about 6pm on a tues or wed night each week. They were really good with me.

If there is anythin else you want to know, just let me know hun xxxxxxxx

awww thanx a lot hun, do u think they will let me go on the walk in the new year? or maybe i have left it a bit late. Did you go into midwife led care or consultant? Im glad u had a good experiance! You have put my mind at rest. x:hug:

My step mum had my little brother there and was cared for really well. She had a traumatic birth ending in a c-section and was put into a private room to help her recover in relative peace. The facilities were really clean and well looked after overall a good place to be!

Hi there,

My sister had both her kids at Dewsbury hospital and she said it was fine. She is also a trainee nurse there at the mo (nothing to do with babies but she rates the hospital highly). Also for info, my sister, my dad and myself were born there :happydance: (back when it was Staincliffe) If I lived local still that is where I would have my baby. Hope that helps set your mind at rest hun.

I had both of mine there and it was brilliant, i was going to go for new midwife led rooms but because i was induced i wasn't allowed to but i have been told that they are fab, just like your own room with a kitchen and moses baskets

I went to look with Emily but passed on it with Jack
The staff are really lovely

I had both of mine there and it was brilliant, i was going to go for new midwife led rooms but because i was induced i wasn't allowed to but i have been told that they are fab, just like your own room with a kitchen and moses baskets

I went to look with Emily but passed on it with Jack
The staff are really lovely

Thanx so much ladies! You really have put my mind at rest! Im booked into the midwife led care so fingers crossed!!!:hug::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->