DH is frustrating the heck out of me

Peanutt

Reaction score
We agreed to not tell anyone besides immediate family until 12 weeks.
Well, he's gone off and told a coworker/friend, another friend, one of his customers, etc.
he says I'm far enough along that it's safe. But we agreed and if something were to happen, then its pitty looks I get from people I'm not that close with.
I'm not sure if I'm overreacting it I'm pissed off.

I'd feel exactly the same. If you agreed to wait until the 12 week mark then he should respect that. I guess maybe he got a bit carried away with excitement from the sounds of it.

I'd be annoyed BUT I'd also be pleased about how excited he is.

Same as pp. I would be annoyed but I would find it sweet that he was excited to share!

I too am glad he's so excited. It's just that I've had a MC before and worry. I'm a private person and don't want a bunch of pity looks if something happens from people I'm not that close to.

We agreed on the same thing, and then one day around the six week mark, DH came home and told me he had told his whole office.

I was pretty annoyed, but I told him that if something happens, he is the one that will have to go to each of those people and tell them what happened. That shut him up pretty quickly, even though the damage was pretty much already done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->