DH is going to hate me by the end!

codiontour

One DD and 40+5w/DS:)
Reaction score
when argue i have just been letting it fly lately... all my thoughts fly right outta my mouth! good lord he must love me bc im a Bi**h!!

:rofl:

My hubby knew I was pregnant before I tested because of my horrendous mood swings :dohh:. I've been a complete cow this pregnancy to him and everyone. Just don't have the patience, but he understands and I'm sure your Hubby will too :hugs:

:hugs: I understand, the hormones can make us do some crazy things. But it's the one time in our life we can get away with it all--just blame it on the hormones. I'm sure your hubby will understand :hugs:

It's the hormones darling, bless him he'll get used to it before long and take no notice :)

My hormones have been making me bitchy as well. My lovely DH has been really good about it.

i know what u mean. my hormones hav been messed up since coming off the pill :wacko:, bless our men,

:hugs: don´t worry about it too much. They get used to it all after a while.....I´ve noticed recently my DH just sighs and says "yes dear"....which tbh sometimes annoys me more than if he would argue back with me.

Sometimes if I notice I´m having a really bad day, I´ve said to him, "look I can´t explain why, but today is just one of those days and anything you say or do will be wrong, whether you are or not - tomorrow will be better!"

I was horrendous in first trimester, i was evil, but i seem to have calmed down loads, he still says i am being moody sometimes but i aint biting his head off anymore! Hopefully it will calm down for you soon x

Yep...me too!

I didn't think I could get more emotional but apparently I can...

...a typical day :rofl::blush::cry::hissy::rofl::hissy::hugs::happydance::headspin::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->