Diarrhoea and nausea-panicking :(

KL15

Reaction score
First trimester, I had nausea between weeks 5-10, it started to subside around week 11 which was great. I'm 14 weeks now and for the last week I've had nausea again and watery diarrhoea (sorry TMI) the last couple of days. I'm so tired again as well, feels just like first trimester. I had this first trimester, panicked and got a stool sample checked for listeria but it came back clear so just assumed it was a pregnancy thing. I had feta cheese twice last week (once cooked, once not), asked my doctor if I should be concerned and he laughed and said no. Find on a couple of occasions the nausea subsides after I eat something. Has anyone had this in second trimester? Am I just unlucky and getting a return of morning sickness? Baby is now doing alot if growing week by week (peach to a navel orange this week!) so hoping it's just big influxes of hormones. Any help would be so appreciated xx

I think that's pretty normal. Hormones fluctuate all throughout your pregnancy, so it's not uncommon to feel like you're back in 1st tri again randomly. I'm 38 weeks and started getting nausea again once I hit around 35 weeks or so.

I had something similar with the sickness. I had awful nausea for weeks then it went away for a couple of weeks then I had a week where I couldn't really keep food down, kept throwing up it was awful but then it disappeared again!
Just make sure (if you can) you stay hydrated and eat when you can. The feta cheese should be fine :)

So sorry to hear you've been feeling rotten too Hun! Glad we're not alone. Hope you're feeling much better now and thanks for posting, it really helped XXXX

I'm the same. Nausea went around week 10 then came back about week 13 and still getting it mildly. Very annoying but think everything is ok.

Totally normal to have nausea off and on throughout your pregnancy. It never really went away when I was pregnant with my first. Just do your best to keep your fluids up!

Mine finally subsided last week but I still feel sick when my tummy is empty. My prenatal also makes me ill. I do hope you feel better!

Mine finally subsided last week but I still feel sick when my tummy is empty. My prenatal also makes me ill. I do hope you feel better!

I have the same problem with the prenatals. I switched to the sour flintstones gummy vitamins, as the doctor said something is better than nothing and I kept throwing up the other. They go down a lot easier and stay down more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->