Did anyone record CBeebies on Sat 3 May 2014?

MrsJRogers

Reaction score
Bit of a long shot I know, but did anyone record CBeebies on Saturday 3 May 2014? We're pretty sure our son's card was shown at around 10.35am between Tilly and Friends and Charlie and Lola but our recording didn't work! We're pretty gutted as the card took ages to make and we were really hoping to have it to show to our son Jacob who was 2 yesterday. When they show cards at 12.30 (when our recording did work), we can see his card in the background so figured it was probably read out at the previous time. We would absolutely love to be able to see his card being read out! If anyone has recorded it, we'd be so so grateful to have the clip! Thanks in advance, Julia x

Im sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to R&R! I really hope you find a copy of it, have you tried phoning BBC? It may be a long shot but they might be able tohelp! x

Thank you! Yes, might have to try that! Just so gutted that the recording didn't work! But fingers crossed we can somehow get hold of a copy! I'll probably be more excited than my son if we do! Xx

Will it not be on bbc iplayer or youtube?

Unfortunately, CBeebies stopped showing cards on the website and Iplayer last November! Fingers crossed I can somehow get a copy. Would be so made up, probably even more so than my son! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->