Did anyone watch baby beautyqueens last night?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
It was interesting... Made me feel EXTREMELY uneasy, especially the South African mother :shock: plastic surgery on a 7 year old and making your 9 yera old wear contacts even though she finds it uncomfortable? Ridic.

Yep i watched and thought the same...

the South African mum was saying her daughter wanted to wear contacts and didnt like glasses ... then the little girl was saying there uncomfy but she wears them because her mum doesn't like glasses :(

I felt for the poor little girl having the spray tan too, she looked terrified :(

On the positive side tho the little blonde girl really seemed to benefit from doing it, it really gave her a confidence boost even tho she wasn't placed.

Yep i watched and thought the same...

the South African mum was saying her daughter wanted to wear contacts and didnt like glasses ... then the little girl was saying there uncomfy but she wears them because her mum doesn't like glasses :(

I felt for the poor little girl having the spray tan too, she looked terrified :(

On the positive side tho the little blonde girl really seemed to benefit from doing it, it really gave her a confidence boost even tho she wasn't placed.

Yeah. I thought that mum had the right idea with the approach to these sort of things. She just entered her little girl so she can have fun and learn from it, not to win. She had hardly any makeup on either and no spray tan or nails or that! cant believe they spent £1000 on it :shock:

I watched it. I thought it was terrible. One of the little girls was having her eyebrows done and was clearly in pain but her mum told her to hold her teddy and shut up basically. Kids should just be kids, that Madison girl clearly didn't even want to be there

Madison was absolutely gorgeous though. She really did look like a little doll.

I didn't see it. It sounds awful! To be honest though I don't think grown women should be doing this shit, never mind kids.

Toddlers & Tiaras is like our equivalent to that I guess... it's a weekly show over here.. :dohh:

F*cked up IMO.. little girls shouldn't wear make up.. they look older than me with all that crap on LOL.. and spray tans and flappers (those teeth things) and shaving their legs.. :sick:

Some of their attitudes absolutely suck too. Moms and children!

Yeah I saw it and I thought it was such a shame, little girls need to be little girls! x

It made me really uncomfortable to. Shouldnt these mums be teaching their kids that there is more to a person then how they look. I found it pretty funny that the girl who won in the end was just pretty without tons of makeup and fake tan. That must have pissed the other mums off!

It actually made me cry. I cried at the south african mum talking about her child having plastic surgery. Truly awful

Awful. Glad the natural girl won. The other girls had more make up on than most women wear.

It REALLY creeped me out. In most cases it was Mum's living through their kids. Gross.

I think most of the time it's the mother's trying to live through their daughters. It's a shame really.

All little girls like to dress up and put on make up but this is taking it too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->