Did anyones labour start with constant low backache and on off low bump pains?

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Iv had low backache for last day and half and since early hours of morning today had on off low bump ache, last night I a small about of clear jelly discharge, but a bit thicker then normal discharge (sorry if tmi) which im presuming is part of my plug...the low bump pains are irregular atm...Has anyones labour starting like this or is my body just playing tricks on me again? last week I was 3/5 - 2/5 engaged and have felt like she has gotten lower and groin pians that I was told is her "snuggling down" into my pelvis lol, docs words not mine lol!! xxxx
Any advice appreciated xxxx :flower:

The constant back ache yes!

The back ache started at about 2am on a Saturday and I lasted til the end of the day, about 6pm before I couldn't stand the pain at home anymore. I don't remember pain in my bump but then my DD was back to back. He arrives on the Sunday at 10.12am. May be worth phoning your midwife to ask for advice and see what they say?

I think I will call if it continues thanks ladies :) xxxx

My sister in law felt back pain for hours (and that was her labor pain). She didn't have stomach pains, she had back pains,called the doctor and he told her to come into the hospital, she sure was in labor. So back pain can def. indicate labor

Im in the exact same position :)

Lastnight and this morning i had brown discharge, then followed by what felt like diarrhea cramps... Anyways i went to the toilet and opened my bowels.. I had an appointment at the hospital with the aneathetist as im booked for a section...

I walked there which is only a few mins away and when i got there i noticed my back and belly were hurting, but thought oh maybies just from the walk... But it started to get more intense and more on off on off, midwife popped me on the monitor and sure shooting i was getting contractions...

I came home and could hardly walk back, the pain just killed me... i took some paracetamol and it seemed to ease them...

ive still got backache and pain radiating to my lower belly and the very tops of my legs, ive had more brown stringy discharge, which im told is the mucus plug/bloody show working it way free...

I tend to labour very very slowwwwwww, with my 1st son it took 3 days to get to 3cms, it was just stop start, stop start :/ so i guess time will tell

Backache with braxton hicks could mean your baby is facing up instead of forward your back

I've had awful back pain for 4 days now but doesn't turn into anything - also BH all the time

I hope not lol, that's exactly how I've felt since yesterday lol
I never went into labour with DD1 so I'm still clueless about the whole giving birth thing!

Thanks ladies :-D well baba is definitely back to my belly cos her bum is deffo above my belly button lol! The bh have continued but very irregular lol xx

Ok and this morning backache since 4am....I know your body gets ready for labour and everyone keeps telling me...oh its just your body getting ready and just relax...etcetc...its really hard when its 4am and your shattered and have had accumatively 4-5 hours sleep over last 2 nights :-( sorry ladies just feeling a lil hormonal and v tired lol!!! Xxxx

How u doing today babes?! I have bad pressure and shooting pain up bum lol and pressure round bikini line so think baby droppin in more. Movements are so strong now get big lumps stick out! Ouch. Havin sofa day today, bit headache coldy think too :( I've got midwife monday so she what she says! X

How u doing today babes?! I have bad pressure and shooting pain up bum lol and pressure round bikini line so think baby droppin in more. Movements are so strong now get big lumps stick out! Ouch. Havin sofa day today, bit headache coldy think too :( I've got midwife monday so she what she says! X

heya huni, just in a bad mood i think lol, Im with you on the pressure front lol! Lol seems we are v similar lol Im having a sofa day also feeling all headachey lol! and also with you on the strong movements, they hurt sometimes lol!! iv got mw on weds, iv not seen her for 3 weeks becasue she cancelled clinics and had annual leave, Ill be 2 days off being full term and I wont have seen her for 4 weeks lol!! you wouldnt think im so called high risk would you!! xxx

Hi, aww we are so similar! So glad I've 'met' u! Lol!! How old u babes I'm 25 day after duedate so she might nick my birthday! My mum had all this and had me 3week early so maybe next week! I think may come on baby shower nx sat! My midwife had holiday too!! Saw diff lady and she said bump was same size as week before which was on track, but been bit worried so see what she says this time, think my midwife always measured me 2wks ahead, so at last few bEen 2cm bigger but at 34wk diff lady said was 34 still, normal but who knows first time worried bout it after and seem strange was diff lady! Xx

Has anyone had the low back pain, with cramps around the bump? Very headachy but no show. I didn't have a show with my first and my waters didnt break either! Am miserable today and in pain, bump just feels so sore!

Hi, aww we are so similar! So glad I've 'met' u! Lol!! How old u babes I'm 25 day after duedate so she might nick my birthday! My mum had all this and had me 3week early so maybe next week! I think may come on baby shower nx sat! My midwife had holiday too!! Saw diff lady and she said bump was same size as week before which was on track, but been bit worried so see what she says this time, think my midwife always measured me 2wks ahead, so at last few bEen 2cm bigger but at 34wk diff lady said was 34 still, normal but who knows first time worried bout it after and seem strange was diff lady! Xx

Omg were the same age! I was 24 beginning of march lol!! Im so glad iv met you 2 lol!!! Im hoping baba will come soon feels like she will lol!!! mw are stragne lol! Good at what they do but still strange lmao!! and gwenvamp I feel just like that!! xxxxx

Aww that's so cool!! :) well here's to our babas let's get throu nx week together and be full terms! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->