Did cramps stop for anyone after missed period?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
So far, since an early implantation I had little cramps and twinges all day long...they assured me that my body is working on the pregnancy.

Until yesterday when I spotted a bit (yellow brownish within white disccharge)....I am worried that the cramping stopped since.
Even my lower back ache is gone.

What also worries me is that just before it stopped the cramps were a bit too worrysome and intense. I had a fever for 3 days which I was just barely able to keep below 39 C and I felt like the infection (Strep throat) caused a lot more pain in my uterus.

I got a fairly dark bfp with afternoon urine, non concentrated.
I never do BBT anymore since its all over the place, maybe because of my lyme disease.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t worry unless you have bright red bleeding. I had cramping with my first pregnancy and it was healthy. No cramping with my third pregnancy which was healthy as well. My miscarriages I had cramping WITH bright blood red bleeding. So as long as you don’t have bright red bleeding everything is probably just fine regardless of whether you’re cramping or not! Good luck!

I'd echo what mamawolf says! Your dark BFP sounds very positive to me!!

I wouldn’t worry unless you have bright red bleeding. I had cramping with my first pregnancy and it was healthy. No cramping with my third pregnancy which was healthy as well. My miscarriages I had cramping WITH bright blood red bleeding. So as long as you don’t have bright red bleeding everything is probably just fine regardless of whether you’re cramping or not! Good luck!

Thank you!

Sadly my last MC started with yellow brownish mucuous....so it is possible. But it has long stopped now and thats good :(

I'd echo what mamawolf says! Your dark BFP sounds very positive to me!!

I compared it to old tests of my 2015 chemical and my youngest DS. It is significantly darker than both, and at an earlier date than DS.

Sadly the photo does not show it so well. I will buy another test soon.
I also used a leftover ovulation test just for fun since I learned they pick up hcg well :D (the test without writing on it)

Funny that this test did NOT show me that I ovulated this month ](*,)

20181225_181311_mh1545768072161.jpg uri_mh1545768109207.jpg

I compared it to old tests of my 2015 chemical and my youngest DS. It is significantly darker than both, and at an earlier date than DS.

Sadly the photo does not show it so well. I will buy another test soon.
I also used a leftover ovulation test just for fun since I learned they pick up hcg well :D (the test without writing on it)

Funny that this test did NOT show me that I ovulated this month ](*,)

View attachment 1051400 View attachment 1051402

Looks very promising!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"