did i miss the day?

jenny873

Reaction score
dont understand fully the whole charting ttc thing, if my forcast fertile days where 23rd 24th 25th and my forcast ovulation was 26th, but me and OH never 'bed' on the 26th or the 27th, so whats the chances ive missed the day. i was reading about ovulation though and it says CM should become thick like raw egg white and that hasnt been the case as of yet? x

You're most likely to conceive from having sex the two days before O, not on the day of O. So if you O on the 26th, did you BD on the days prior?

You're most likely to conceive from having sex the two days before O, not on the day of O. So if you O on the 26th, did you BD on the days prior?

I'm not clear on it either. what about sex on the day of a positive OKP? or the day you are have O pains?

Even if you have sex just on the day of positive OPK, you could miss your window because that means you could O 12 hours later and sometimes that's not enough time. Most of the time it is but there is that possibility. Sperm has to spend some time swimming around in there to be able to penetrate the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->