Did I O?

melissaelaine

Reaction score
I never got a positive OPK (using Clearblue easy digi), but my temperature spiked this morning. I usually O around CD 14, and was worried that I was taking too much Vitamin B6 (to try to lengthen my LP) and that it had had delayed my ovulation. But, FF tells me I ovulated around CD12. What do you all think?

(Chart in my signature)

Thanks!!

I suppose FF views the temps on CD 13 and 14 as a raised temp, even though it's only one and two tenths of a degree higher than your average - the most recent temp is definitely more dramatic! How much of a temp shift do you usually see after you O?

Only time will tell I guess, but considering your CM, I think it seems more likely that O occurred on the 16th CD.

Thanks for the thoughts/opinions! I agree that the CM seemed to be indicative of not having ovulated, but I am also bad at categorizing CM, so that could be wrong.

I inserted my info on OvuFriend and it is showing I o'd on CD13, so maybe I have . . . my BD timing was probably way off.

I think you O'd either 15 or 16cd. FF might give solid cross hair after 2 more days of high temps. The dotted cross hair means FF is not sure and can change them.

At what time do you test with CB digital. Ive noticed the second morning urine is the best to test.

I think you O'd either 15 or 16cd. FF might give solid cross hair after 2 more days of high temps. The dotted cross hair means FF is not sure and can change them.

At what time do you test with CB digital. Ive noticed the second morning urine is the best to test.

Yeah, I was thinking it might change after another day or so of temping. I usually test with FMU, because I work in a business environment and don't really have the option of temping in the office (though maybe I could start doing that)...

I think it looks more like you ovulated on cycle day 14... xx

Still no solid line from either Ovufriend or FF, but they both now predict that I o'd on CD14. My temping was all messed up today though, because I woke up early (thanks carpal tunnel pain!). My timing for BD was off this month, but we're probably going to need to do IVF anyway, so I didn't have very high hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->