Did I totally miss my surge on my sticks?

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
I know I'm O'ing as I've had my regular temp dip on CD 12 as usual! What I'm confused about is why my opk's never got "SOLID POSITIVE" they were always right there....I apparently O'd while I was sleeping because I tested on the "last test" and its todays and its big fat negative!! Sooooo at least we BD last night (1 am) :) lets pray his swimmies swam fast!:thumbup:

Attachments

• Herearemyopks.jpg
    Herearemyopks.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 55
cd 11 opk looks fab hun x good luck x

I'd say to count CD 11 as your surge day. Sometimes you'll still have a surge but put out less of the LH, so your test lines won't be dark enough to read positive on some brands. At least that's what I've read!

Anyway, it's so easy to miss your surge. This month I only had a positive for only a few hours! It went from dark pos to no line in that time. If I hadn't tested when I did I would swear I wasn't OV this cycle.:wacko:

Midnight looks positive to me :) Hope you got lots of BDing in! :thumbup:

I have huge doubts this time around I'm having ENDO problems at the moment :( acting up very very badly :(

I have huge doubts this time around I'm having ENDO problems at the moment :( acting up very very badly :(

I'm sorry to hear that, but you never know. Don't give up hope yet. Anything is possible.

I'm sending you LOTS of :babydust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->