Did these thoughts cross your mind?

TheSmpsns

Mom of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Hey all. I just had a MC on saturday, and I am going to start using OPK to try again this week. I know that the first thing they tell you when you have a MC is that it was not your fault. But these are the things that are going through my head, and I just want to know that I'm not alone with these thoughts.
-Did I worry myself into this? by stressing about a possible MC, I caused it?
-Did I work out too hard and cause it?
-Is this just going to keep happening again and again?
-Will I ever get to be a family?
-Why did I tell my family? I got them excited for nothing and I feel guilty about it.
-Is there something wrong with my body, or my husbands sperm?
-How many times is this going to happen before the doctor does testing?

Did any of you think these things? I just can't get these questions out of my head.

I have those thoughts all the time. I just went through my 2nd m/c at the beginning of June, and all I can think about is what I did wrong. It really does suck sometimes, but you WILL be a family and you will get pregnant again and carry a healthy baby :hugs:

I've definitely had the SAME thoughts. It sucks..
I've had some testing done..but all came back "normal." The testing was done before my recent 3rd m/c...so i dont really believe that everythings "normal"

Like Tweak said, we WILL get pregnant and hold our babies someday...gotta keep trying :)

:hugs:good luck hun:hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry for your losses. I can tell you I have had some of the exact same thoughts. THey are MUCH worse after the 2nd miscarriage. After the 1st miscarriage they were there a bit - but not like after #2. And I've had a baby - so I cant imagine how my thoughts would be if havent had Megan. I worry that it will keep happening again but then I was told if it happens a 3rd time they will test (supposedly - but they arent very worried since I have Megan). So in my head I think only 1 more miscarriage til they test. :dohh:

I am upset that dh's family knew about the last miscarriage. Its just one more thing for his extended family to gossip about (thank you mil for telling the world).

I worry constantly that something is wrong with me or dh's sperm. We are now ttc again - & its something that I think about ALL of the time. DOnt think there is a way to get around it & probably wont stop thinking it til we have a baby to prove it.

:hugs: Hang in there. Its tough to get through - I know. Thank you though for voicing these things. I think its very normal and common to blame ourselves & to second guess everything.

I'm sorry that y'all r having those thoughts .. Truth is there was absolutely nothin u could have done or not done to prevent it.. Sometimes itjust happens there is no reasoning it's hard but just don't give up

I have asked so many questions to myself wondering why.. I have 4 days a month I dont work several days double shifts so I question did I work too hard? I was a smoker but quit after finding out.. did the smoking have anything to do with it? Was our sex too rough? Did I push myself too hard? etc etc etc soooooooooooooooooo many things and I know it is all totally normal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->