Did you announce it yet?

mom and ttc

Reaction score
We told our family on Mother's Day and my dad has been dying to tell his friends. So after another text yesterday asking for the tell days I made it Facebook official! I'm 9w (due dec 19) and already saw the HB twice.
How did you announce?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 45
Your announcement is so cute!! I have no idea how to announce mine - it'll be our first so we have no siblings to involve!
I think we are going to announce after my scan on the 26th, when I'll be just under 12 weeks.

That's so cute! I'm almost 17 Weeks and haven't announced lol

People that we interact with frequently have all found out one way or another. I haven't announced it publicly, though, which means that older friends, acquaintances, and family members (all of whom we never see) still don't know. We also haven't told our youngest daughter yet. I was waiting to be EXTRA sure that we had a good chance if taking this one home, so we'll be telling her on her birthday at the end of this month when I'll be about 14 weeks old. After that we may do a cute announcement picture with the girls and events post it on Facebook. I won't be posting a status about it, or anything, so people will just have to figure out out for themselves if they come across the photo. :lol:

I'd thought about waiting until after the baby is born to mention anything on Facebook, though... and I suppose that's still on the table. I'll see how I feel after we tell our youngest. :)

I've told all close family members and best friends only.
I've told my boss so I can get out for appointments etc.

I don't want to publically announce it this time.

Figured I'd just show them the baby when it was born :haha:

I've told some of my family and people I see often as I didn't want to hide anything! My belly is rather big already so it's kind of obvious I think.

I am terrible at hiding things from people anyway! I can't wait to have the 12 week scan now though to make sure everything is ok...

I haven't announced. Its just not my thing.

I think a lot of the announcements are super cute and fun! Facebook is a great way to get the information out to a lot of people.

We just told our families and a few friends. You can always rely on friends to get the word out.

I'm 11 weeks and have only told super close friends and family. I'm not going to post on fb until I know the gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->