Did you get PG from BDing two days after O?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten PG BDing only two days after O? No days before at all?

I'm curious, yes I know People say it can't happen, but has anyone tracked O and temped and OPKs and confirmed O? And BDed two days later and become PG?:shrug:

I got pregnant from BDing several days around O.
I O'ed on CD17. We BDed CD 14, 16, 17 and 18.
Previously, I have BDed 1-3 days before and nothing.

I don't know how many takers you'll have on this one hun so I just wanted to share what I did track for the record. I have been charting as using opks for a long time (finally got pregnant after many years ttc!). We almost always bd'd up to two days after O just in case bbt dropped and O was delayed as that has happened to me many times and didn't fall pregnant. Strangely enough this bfp cycle was a delayed O but dh was gone so the last bd we got in was 2 days before O. I thought I was out but that wasn't the case.

I found out later that sperm need 9-12 hours to undergo changes while traveling inside the woman's reproductive organs before they can fertilize an egg. So bd'ing 1-2 days before O isn't just because the eggy only lives 12-24 hours but also because the sperm need time to "organize" lol. So I think 2 days after O (even if the egg was still alive) would probably be a miss because the sperm wouldn't be ready straight away-at least that's how I understood. That being said I guess stranger things have happened and wish you a bfp if that's what you want:thumbup:

Here's a nice link-https://www.babymed.com/dr-amos-grunebaum/how-long-does-egg-live

I was not temping but I was checking cervix position and cm for 9 months before. We only BD'd 3 days before when I suspected I O'd and a week after. We also DTD a day after my suspected O but he pulled out so I don't think it was from that.

We haven't been able to BD at all but will be tomorrow, but by then I'll be 2DPO I believe, or 1DPO, not sure! but temp spiked today :( pretty sure it's safe ton say I'll be out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->