did you hear the hb at booking in?

angelbump

Reaction score
Im afraid that at 9 weeks and 4 days I might not get to hear my babies heartbeat at my booking in appt tomorrow morning. Did everyone hear the heartbeat at this sorta way along? We've already seen the heartbeat at 6 weeks but would love to hear it to know everything is still okay and progressing well :) Thankyou for replies xx

No, they dont check for hb here until 16 wk midwife appointment at least xx

They don't generally get the doppler out until the 16 week check to listen to the heartbeat :-(

I had booking in appointment today. Midwife said they dont try till 16 weeks x

Oh really!! Im gutted!! Where are you all living if you dont mind? X

I'm in Worcester now, but used to be in Birmingham. In B'ham it wasn't until 16 weeks, and I had my booking the other day and all she did was take bloods and test my urine x

Same here, in Reading and no heart near check until 16 week check. Reason is it is so difficult to find much earlier as baby can be hiding anywhere. I went to Drs with migraines over Xmas and I was 14 weeks, he said he would check heart beat but it took him a while to find it.

I had an ultrasound at my first appointment at 8 weeks and was able to hear the heartbeat at that time with DS. I haven't had my first appointment yet with this pregnancy.

See I thought maybe because we had a spotting scare and an early scan she might have done it guess everywhere is different and ill just have to wait and see. Thanks for thw help ladies xx

Im also in scotland, i was hoping she would as i was 11 weeks gone but she didnt, its not until after the 12 and 13 week scan that she does it when we go back to see her xx

Nope, my midwife won't even try until 16 weeks minimum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->