Did you know you were pregnant before you tested?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I never 'felt' it in my last two pregnancies but I swear this time I've felt different. I found out I was pregnant when I was 4+1 but when I was 3+5 I came over all funny early in the morning. I had uncontrolable shakes even though I wasn't cold and then I had a horrendous cramp that lasted about 30 seconds and after it had gone I felt really sick. I went to work that morning and still felt rough. I had a cup of tea and it immediately felt like it was going to re-visit me. Although I didn't test for a few days afterwards I went and got a test that morning.

Did you have any signs that made you test?

I was waking up in the mornings sick and dizzy.. I just knew from there...

I didn't know I was pregnant because it wasn't on my mind but I did feel different before my af was due. I was very dizzy and tired all the time for about 4 days before my missed AF but I put it down to too much work. I only tested because I'd normally have bad cramps the day AF happens and the day it was due my cramps were only mild. I had a spare test in the house and thought I'd do it, expecting it to be negative and AF to be a day or 2 late. It turned a very definate positive though and I nearly fell in the loo.

I thought I was pregnant before I tested, but didn't want to get my hopes up so tried to convince myself I was wrong

i thought i was going to be let down again because i had 'period' pain , but i tested after being 3 days late and no AF and i got two very clear dark positive lines :D

Well I wouldn´t have betted a months wages on it, but yes I had an inkling that I could be pregnant. I felt different, and it felt like I had a band around my abdomen and lower back with a light pulling sensation - def not the kind of cramps I get with my AF. I was very tired, even though I was getting enough sleep and then when a change of plan at work meant that I had to rearrange plans in my private life - and I nearly broke down in tears over it - I knew something was up. I don´t normally cry over little things like that and a change of plan at work affecting my private life was nothing new for me - I used to work as an Air Hostess, and changes in my shift plan were par for the course!

no i didnt know b4 i tested but now i know i am i can see little signs that showed i was b4 i tested, but i've never been pregnant b4 so

nope - i didnt think i was pregnant. We got a test at the store just for the fun of it and well- it turned positive fairly quickly! I had been having normal af pains so i didnt really think i was.

I knew i was
I guess I just had a feeling, Im NEVER late and when I was 2 days late , I was looking at my fiance saying I know im pregnant. we held off the home test a few days because my older baby my 7 yrs old Boston Terrier got sick and i was SO worried about him but once the vet Told us Blue was ok , my fiance RAN to ge that test and BINGO ! Mommy was right ! LOL

I had no idea! But after waiting 2 weeks for my period to show up, my OH and and I decided to take a test and rule out the possibility to put our minds and ease and then uuuuh yeah, surprise surprise LOL. I was 6 about 6 weeks when I found out.

Yah, I'm like clockwork too. I knew I was pregnant when I didn't get typical symptoms on CD 21. (Periods expected on CD 24)

Tested with AIMstick and got very light positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->