Did your babys eyes change?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Just curious for those who had a baby with grey or blue eyes. Did they change color after 6 months and if so, what color? My first son was born with blue grey eyes and they stayed that way.

Dans changed about 1 month after birth to brown but Decs stayed blue. xx

Lola was born with dark blue eyes and now 5 months later they are light blue and I can't see them going darker.

Gabbi had blue eyes, gone a greeny hazel colour, me and oh have brown, so we will c

My first had brown eyes by the time he was 10 weeks old. Ellies eyes were steel grey and havent changed at all. Ive got brown eyes and my DP has got hazel eyes i thought her eyes would go hazel as they didnt go brown but they have stayed grey so ive got no idea wot colour they will be or if they will change at all.

Kathryn eyes were dark blue grey at birth and have just kept getting lighter. They are an icey blue grey now and are stunning! (not that I'm biased or anything, gosh no! lol) I have blue eyes and my DH has hazel, but his dad has blue eyes too so I was pretty sure Kathryn was gonna end up with blue eyes.

lol Moonmuffin, I feel the same way (and also not at all biased!) about my LO's eyes. My OH and I both have fairly nice blue coloured eyes but different blue. Alasdair's are different at the moment too but are just so gorgeous and stunning! (yeah, also not biased...)

Josh was born with dark blue eyes, now they are light blue/grey depending on the day !! x

Tom was born with Blue eyes and they stayed blue :D

Leeon was born with bright blue eyes they havent changed x

jacks eyes are icy blue too & im hoping they stay that colour as there lovely . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->