Did your boobs ever go back to their original size?

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I am back in my pre pregnancy clothes but my boobs are still 2 or 3 cup sizes bigger than before. Wondering if I should just invest in some new tops and bras or will they eventually shrink down? I have been bf for 5 months and plan to continue until at least age 2 :)

Been breastfeeding for almost 15 months now, and so far they have stayed larger than pre-pregnancy. It took me awhile, but at some point I realized I needed new bras. Should have gotten them sooner. Do whatever is most comfortable.

We bf for 17 months and stayed bigger. Just finished so im hoping that i dont shrink as i get married in july and my dress wont look right!

With my first baby we bf'd for 8 months and my breasts never went back to their original size, even 2 years later now that I'm bf'ing baby #2.

Hmmm this is useful to hear. Am 12 months in, and a bit of me has been keeping going as I read that if you wean slowly and 'naturally', your breasts will readjust and won't end up saggy and things. Have also been seriously hoping they will get smaller again as currently they're 38E and it's rubbish! I want back to D!

I should say that at 5 months, it might have been hard to get a proper fitting, but your milk should be more consistent by now. I stopped having engorgement issues after the first few months so if you're past that then I'd get whatever fits.

Yeah I guess I should finally go for a proper fitting. Last the I measured when I was pregnant I was a 34E :wacko: hoping I'm at least down to a DD by now but that is still such an awkward size to buy with such a small band :/

I got fitted for my wedding dress when LO was about 10/11 months and by the time I had my final fitting (when she was 19 months) my bust was 2 inches smaller.

I just measured about a month ago and my bust is another inch smaller. I've gone from a DD to a D in the past year.

I was a C pre-pregnancy and I don't see them going back down to that, but I am glad they've gone down somewhat!

I was a 36B before I breastfed. I went up to a 36-38DD (depending on how full I was), while I was breastfeeding. I weaned my son at 25 months, and it's now been almost 4 months since that time and I'm now sitting at a 36D and it doesn't look like that's going to change.

So for me, I ended up staying 2 cups sizes bigger.

I was a 32D pre pregnancy. At full term I was 36G. I breastfed my son until he self weaned. Now I've not breastfed for years and while my back size was back to 32 by about 6 weeks postpartum I'm still a G cup.

After feeding dd for 10 months my boobs were back to pre preg size but as for shape...i had to pay much more attention to the bras i wear because they were on the saggier side and needed better support. Now i'm bf dd2 i'm not optimistic as to how they will look afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->