did your boobs grow??

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
silly question...

im 31 weeks and hoping to bf ds2 when he comes. im quite flat chested..a-b cup. I was curious as to whether that will affect my ability to bf? I know they'll get a big bigger when my milk comes in but with ds1 I let them dry out and ff. will they actually get/stay any bigger?

I'm the same, only an A cup pre pregnancy, I went up to a B cup during pregnancy and up to a C after when my milk came in. I haven't found any difficulties in milk supply having smaller boobs, I'm 7 weeks in to breastfeeding and still in a C cup, but from what I've read they will probably go down a bit in weeks to come as milk supply regulates.

I was a B cup prior to pregnancy. During pregnancy I went up to a big C or small D. I'm now E. The size of your boobs doesn't have anything to do with milk supply :hugs: It all depends on your body whether they will stay a bit bigger or go back to how they were once your milk settles xo

Hey, Mine grew both times by about three cup sizes. After DS stopped they went down 2 cup sizes.

My cousin was (is) very flat chested, less than an A cup and she went to a C cup while feeding for both kids and then went back to normal after. She was pretty devastated - she was hoping they would stay at a C. But no luck.

I was an A, went up to a B, back to an A again after I stopped bfing at 16m. Definitely doesn't matter for your milk supply. A little disappointing for me not to experience bigger boobs, but at least they are still in good shape, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->