Didn’t really expect to be back here...!

alice1234

Mum of 1, cooking #2
Reaction score
So, it’s been more than 4 years since I was hanging around in these parts, and I can’t quite believe I’m back!

We’ve been NTNP since our eldest was born over 4 years ago, but I just put 2+2 together today (been exhausted, not lost any weight even though been on a health kick since NY), took a digital test and got a BFP straight away. I was going to wait until DS was in bed before saying anything to my husband, but I couldn’t hide the shakes! Over the moon, though obviously I have the usual first tri anxiety, plus I’ll be 38 in May so guess in an ‘older mum’ too 😂😂

Anyway, just stopping in to say ‘hi’, and looking forward to getting to know some of you :) Congrats to everyone!

Hi 👋🏻
Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy 9 months ahead of you :)

Thank you everyone and congratulations to you all too! I’ve just done a 2nd test and this is definitely happening-don’t know why I didn’t trust the first test and being over a week late, but you all get it I’m sure!😂😂

Congratulations! I wasn't planning on being back either but one broken condom and failed plan B pill later, here I am! :haha:

Life, uh, finds a way :D

Congratulations! I wasn't planning on being back either but one broken condom and failed plan B pill later, here I am! :haha:

Life, uh, finds a way :D

Hahaha! Congratulations :)

I am totally appreciating the Jurassic Park reference BTW 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply-work/business been hectic. Plus-I forgot all about the tiredness!!!

Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. It can be an anxious time getting your head around it but once you see your baby on the scan, everything will be perfect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->