Didnt know where to post!!! lol

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Again I am just being nosy, didnt know where to post this but I will try here!!!
So how long did you all stay in hospital after baby was born??
Everyone keeps telling me I got out to quick so I thought I would compare
Dec was born on Monday morning at about 3.40am and I got home on Wednesday at 12 noon he was born by energency c-section.
Do you think that was to quick ??
:hug:

hmmm think as long as the MW's are happy that your baby is ok, and that your eating, mobile and your bladder and bowels are working then thats when they discharge you (or so my friends told me who is a mw)..
i stayed in a week, i went on friday 1st feb, had her by c-section at 4.55pm, no dr's working as it was a weekend so had to stay till monday, then as we were waiting to be seen to leave she turned blue and had to be rescusitated for the 2nd time which meant 3 loooong days in Special Care for her to have lumber punctures, mrsa, lung function tests...she came out on onto the ward on the 7th feb and we were discharged on friday 8th at 6pm..(phew) x

Had a section middy on the friday and came home midday on the sunday. I hated being away from home so was keen to get home:happydance:

I was the same, had section on Monday night at 8.00 pm and left hospital thursday after lunch. Just because I was dying to get home!

I had Aaron at 3:15 am on the Sunday. I might have been allowed out the same day if it wasn't for the fact that he wasn't feeding properly, so I had to stay in until Monday lunchtime. By that time I was desperate to get out!

was induced at 6pm on Wednesday, finally had a c-section around 4.30pm Thursday, went home around dinnertime Sunday.
I lost alot of blood though during my section and had to have a bld transfusion; so I had to be monitors, etc. ehh

I was in 6 hours after Seth was born, but I had a very straight forward delivery. They offered me to stay in overnight but I just wanted to be at home wigth my baby and my bf! They checked both of us over and let us go :) I was hoovering that evening lol

xxx

Sounds a bit soon for a c-section to me. I had a natural birth, she was born Monday at 1702 and I came home Wedneday around 1600.

With no1 had him at 10am on tues went home on the thurs afternoon and with no2 had her at 12.28am and went home that afternoon, i was ready and packed to leave at 9am but had to wait til the doc til 4pm that was so fustrating just wanted to get home. Both mine were non complicated births x x

Ugh... I went in at 6am on Tuesday morning, and didn't leave until 3pm Saturday afternoon. It was soooo long. I wish I would have just left. A lady I know had a section the week before me (goes to the same OB as well) and she left after 3 nights. Refused to stay any longer. I should have, I hate hospitals.

I came home a day or two earlier than I was supposed to - I lied about bowel movements but kind of figured that it was worth risking otherwise I would've sunk into a deep depression staying there. As soon as I got home I felt like a proper mum!!

Went in 2am on Wed morning, had Indigo at 20.45, had surgery until 2am so only really spent one night/two days in the hospital on ward as I was home by Friday pm. It felt like a lifetime though, how strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->