diet pills.....please dont judge!!

laurabeth

Reaction score
ok so i have PCOS which makes it rather difficult to lose weight. in the last 6 months, i have gone to the gym or swimming everyday, eaten healthily and calorie counted.............all for nothing..............

i want to try a diet pill to help (as well as still excercising and eating healthy!)

any suggestions of the safest/best ones?

Have you tried a low GI/low carb/high protein diet?

I have PCOS and it's the only way I lose weight.

I wouldn't have diet pills of you are TTC?

xxx

Have you tried a low GI/low carb/high protein diet?

I have PCOS and it's the only way I lose weight.

I wouldn't have diet pills of you are TTC?

xxx

yep im on a loew gi diet, havebeen since christmas :( but still nothing,a nd the docotr just keeps telling me it will come off in time, but really nothing in 6 months???

Ate you still eating carbs? Cutting carbs is the only thing that works for me.

I'm currently 7st down, 2 to go. How much have you left to lose?

If you were going to try anything I'd go for something herbal. Have you asked your doctor if there is anything he can give you?

xxx

I'm not proud of this.... but I have tried many. Some worked and most didn't. And I truly believe the reason why some worked was simply because I "believed they would worked".

That being said, there is one type that is pretty gentle and really just gives you a small boost in metabolism and its the green tea diet pills. Also drinking green tea either plain or with a tiny bit of honey works GREAT too. Try, try, try your hardest to stop eating after 7pm (that means anything), and just drink water. Of course you should ask your doctor is he/she thinks the green tea pills/drink is ok for you.

Another thing you can do just so you personally can see what is going on. Do a food diary for one week. Literally write down every single thing you ate. Half a bagel, 1tbls of peanut butter, 3 hersey kiss chocolates, etc. Everything! Then you can use use an online calorie counter and see what you actually consumed. Its quite the wake-up call....:wacko:

Example food diary log: https://www.extremely-fit.com/downloads/Insanity-Food-Journal.pdf

Calorie counter site: https://caloriecount.about.com/ or
https://www.calorieking.com/

I'd avoid green tea when TTC as it causes dips I'm folic acid levels (scientifically proven) which increases the risk of things such as spina bifida.

xx

I'd avoid green tea when TTC as it causes dips I'm folic acid levels (scientifically proven) which increases the risk of things such as spina bifida.

xx
Oh that's good to know. I didn't realize the OP was TTC. Oops.

OP - Really, I'd just skip any diet pills if TTC or BF'ing. Really try the food diary, I bet it will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->