Diet

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Starting diet Monday really gone off track lately. Got about a stone to loose. I'm wondering whether to do slimming world, weight watchers or fitness pal! I have done slimming world before at class but might donut online this time as local class clashes with my exercise class!!

I did my fitness pal. I lost a couple if pounds initially and then I would plateu for 12+ weeks no matter what I tried. That's when I did some research and found out that MFP was actually giving me too much if a deficiet (bad thing bc then ur body wants to store what u do eat as fat :dohh:) that's when I switched to Weight Watchers online. I found that program much easier to follow and it has guidelines for the types of food u should eat in a day (a check off list if x servings if veggies/fruits/healthy fat/water/etc. then all fruits and veggies were free bees so if you were super hungry but already met uru points for the day, you could still follow ur body's ques and eat, without ruining the diet plan. One thing I really liked is that if u are breastfeeding there is a plan to include needs for that (based on if u are FT or PT BFing).

I've tried a million things to lose weight. Not much worked but ican honestly say WWO was seriously the best thing to happen to my weight. Don't expect to drop tons of weight super fast. It will take time but depending on ur situation you can lose 1-3lbs per week. Bc I was BFing I had to lose more slowly so it was 1-2lbs per week. The other thing nice about this program is that it teaches you how to eat for life. That way when u get to ur goal weight you don't just pile the lbs back on. It was not only great for my health but also learning how to eat healthy for life. I lost 25lbs on it over the course of 5 months. Which may not seem like much but it was a huge milestone for me (I have hypothyroid). Then I got pregnant and I cannot wait to get started again with WW after I'm into my PP period.

One more thing and I'll shut up :blush: they give you an extra weekly allowance of like 35 points (its based on ur points so could be different but its about the equivalent of one days worth of points). So when u have something special going on, like a party or eating out or you just want to eat more, you can dig into those points so that u don't miss out on life but the nice thing is that it won't ruin ur weightloss for the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->