Dietician - what questions shall I ask?

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
As some of you know, I'm taking Harry to see a dietician tomorrow because he won't drink much formula and has been putting weight on really slowly (1oz in 2 weeks). I offer formula to Harry regularly and he won't ever have more than 20oz (max) a day. The HV has sent me to see a dietician.

I've written up a couple of days of what Harry has eaten/drank as examples for the dietician to look at. I've also written down Harry's daily routine, as well as a list of the various types of formula we've tried him with.

What questions would you ask? Obviously my main one is "if I'm offering milk to Harry regularly and he won't drink it... and i'm including it in every one of his meals - how else am I supposed to get milk into him?", but I can't think of anything else to ask! I've been trying to think positively about this appointment and have been quite looking forward to it all week, but as I sit here trying to think of what she could possibly suggest, i'm getting wound up and am starting to feel quite negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->