Difficulty choosing names for 2nd baby

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
We'll be ttc soon and have started discussing names but it's so much harder when it's your second baby because they have to sort of 'go' with your other child's name in my opinion!

Anyway, here are my lists, what do people think and do they go well with my son's name Oliver?

Boys (middle name Joseph or Jack):

Noah
Alexander
Louis

Girls (middle name Louise):

Freya
Amelie
Ella

Opinions/Suggestions? xx

Noah and Ella goes best with Oliver but Freya not bad either

I love Noah and Oliver. Perfect.

I'm also partial to Alexander, since that is my husband's name. :)

For the girls I like Amelie. For some reason I love Ellie and not Ella, lol. Don't know why!

I think any name with the "ah" sound at the end of Oliver (assuming you speak with an English accent, being in the UK), should work well. So in your list those would be Noah, Alexander, Freya and Ella.

I am a bit obsessed with them sounding right together though; we have an "EE" sound at the end of each of our kids' names for no reason other than they sound like they work well together. I also like it when names have the same number of syllables - it was hell trying for find a name for our third :haha:

i dont think they have to go with the siblings name they are going to be there own person and I think its nice when their different sounding. in saying that i would probably want to keep with the same theme not like one "normal" name and one totally wacky if that makes sense x

Oliver and Noah

Oliver and Amelie (although that could just be me :haha:)

In my opinion all of the names you've mentioned seem to go really well with your son's name. They seem like similar type of names. I do love the name Amelie on your list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->