Diffusing oils

KyGirl12

Reaction score
My second trimester has finally arrived and among other things, I'm excited to have essential oils in my life again!! :happydance:Today I started diffusing Lavender and it is heavenly. I just came here for reassurance... Lavender is a safe oil to diffuse in second trimester, right?!

I just diffused lavender for the first time this pregnancy yesterday and it WAS heavenly! But actually - I would like to know if it's safe too.

What I've read and heard seems to be that it is only certain, very unusual essential oils which need to be avoided in pregnancy. But would like to know from someone who knows...

Yes, really there are very few oils it isn’t safe to diffuse in pregnancy (things like clary sage excepting). Mostly because you aren’t putting it directly on your skin. But yes, lavender is safe. I used it about three times a week with my first.

Yes, really there are very few oils it isn’t safe to diffuse in pregnancy (things like clary sage excepting). Mostly because you aren’t putting it directly on your skin. But yes, lavender is safe. I used it about three times a week with my first.

I was so excited when I could use my oils again too! I’ve been diffusing lavender, sometimes with a drop or two of Bergamot. It’s sooo nice to have it back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->