Digi test question!

Ichisan

Reaction score
Think I've just posted this in the wrong forum but can't figure out how to delete :/ Anyway!
Hello ladies, We are in our 4th month of TTC and Ive been feeling odd for the past week so did a Boots own digi test this lunchtime (even though I'm not due AF till mon) and it was positive. Is this likely to be accurate? I did a cheap blue dye yesterday and the day before with FMU and thought I saw a faint cross but after reading about how unreliable blue dye tests are I'm seriously doubting all results!
Thanks for indulging my test paranoia (and forum stupidity) ladies :thumbup:

Digis dont lie, congrats!! Grab a pink dye, though, if you need a further peace of mind! :thumbup:

I agree with the pp. Digis are accurate :) blue dye can sometimes give dodgy results. Sounds like a BFP to me!!!

Congrats!! I got my BFP yesterday on an IC and today on a FRER and digital.

When are you due?

x

Thank you both for the re-assurance! I will do the other digi on mon assuming AF stays away just to confirm to myself :) According to the NHS due date calculator I am due August 12th. Still a bit in shock I think!

I hope it's a BFP again on Monday for you. I should have added earlier, that on 10dpo I took an FRER and a clearblue plus and got nothing, then a day later I got a blazing clear FRER and a positive on a digital at 11dpo. So just one day made a huge difference to my hCG levels, so maybe a day made the same difference to yours.

If you repeat your BFP then we have the same due date :). Good luck Monday! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

x

Oh how exciting! Im keeping everything crossed for 48hrs and excessively checking every time I wee, all normal right?! :winkwink:

Usually If it's a digi then there's no mistaking. I would say congratulations to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->