Dilyn Hardy Born 6days late on 2nd nov 08

sophiehardy

Mummy To Dilyn
Reaction score
Well I woke up on saturday morning at about 7 with pains, I thort they were just braxton hicks so my husband told me to just try to go back to sleep (how concerned was he! haha) anyways I then woke up at 9 and rang the hospital and they told me to take a hot bath and chill out, but then i had to ring them again because the pain was unbearable so then they told me to come down, and i was already 4cms dilated, so i tryed the birthing pool, then i tried an active birth by walking around, I wasnt going to be having any gas and air, but i eventually ended up having that aswell as pethadine and morphine lol. Then i had to get rushed to a diff hospital where i ended up having my husband there are my DAD of all people watching lol, it looked like something off a comedy, and then at 4.48am i ended up having a caesarian and Dilyn Hardy was born 9lb 12oz. not like i can remember much as i was absolutly nackered as i was in labour 17hours lol.

lol he might be gorgeous, but hes a handfull, lol he knows how to wind me and his dad up lol, so i see you are expecting, is this your first? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->