Disappointed :(

swaddell

Reaction score
Well after months of going from TTC to NTNP, my OH decided that hes not sure about kids, and doesnt know if he will ever want kids we're back to being extremely careful, we use condoms, and he knows exactly what days I'm fertile. He pretty much avoids me on those days, and now we're talking birth control again..oh well I will live vicariously through you guys, and keep rooting for yall and all the baby dust in the world. :thumbup:

Maybe one day, he will change his mind,but I dont think it will be anytime soon.

sorry to hear this hun - hope he changes his mind for you soon

xx

That's so cruel to say yes then change his mind. Well I say go for the pill, pretend to take it, bobs your uncle, he'll get used to the idea when he has no choice! Not sure that is a great plan, so don't take me too seriously!

Oh dear.....its hard when people want different things in a relationship. If it were me i'd be wanting to have a serious chat with him about where you go from here. If he won't back down and your not for changing your mind - is it worth carrying on? It might sound harsh but its what i'd be thinking about as you both want different things out of life. Good luck xx

Do you think it could be that he's disappointed with not having "Knocked you up" yet that he feels that by distancing himself, he's avoiding the disappointment of when AF turns up? Just like us ladies......sit down and talk to him about it and see how he really feels :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->