Discharge. Is this normal?

AngelWings215

Reaction score
I can't test til next week but I feel different. Bloated, cramping, backache and discharge. It's thick, white, creamy discharge. I've went to pee and wiped a big glob of it. Is this normal?
I'm excited at the idea but nervous at the same time. I don't even know if the dates add up right. LMP was 3/30, O dates were between 4/15-4/18, had sex on 4/15. Next period isn't due til 5/6 according to my calendar. FX'ed!!!!! :thumbup:

I can't test til next week but I feel different. Bloated, cramping, backache and discharge. It's thick, white, creamy discharge. I've went to pee and wiped a big glob of it. Is this normal?
I'm excited at the idea but nervous at the same time. I don't even know if the dates add up right. LMP was 3/30, O dates were between 4/15-4/18, had sex on 4/15. Next period isn't due til 5/6 according to my calendar. FX'ed!!!!! :thumbup:

I've had this same thing as well.. Back cramps and feeling like my stomach is "heavy" I'm not sure what it is and if it's a sign of early pregnancy. But let's hope so! I've read online it's called but if you google it it'll come up. Maybe something you could relate too.

Fx for you! I get the same thing after I O for a few days, then it dries up...

I've had this same thing as well.. Back cramps and feeling like my stomach is "heavy" I'm not sure what it is and if it's a sign of early pregnancy. But let's hope so! I've read online it's called but if you google it it'll come up. Maybe something you could relate too.

How long have you been having symptoms?? When are you due for AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->