Discharge ? Pregnant?

lovely42

Reaction score
i missed my period this month but ive been having a lot of white mucus discharge. I did have unprotected sex three days before my "expected period" but im not sure if i ovulated late. my next period should be june 5. I already tested twice and theyre both negative. :( someone have an input for this?

i missed my period this month but ive been having a lot of white mucus discharge. I did have unprotected sex three days before my "expected period" but im not sure if i ovulated late. my next period should be june 5. I already tested twice and theyre both negative. :( someone have an input for this?

Most likely you are not pg. You wouldn't normally ov that late in your cycle. You for sure could have ovulated later causing af to be late but having sex at that point in your cycle I highly doubt it. If you missed your period and have tested negative then I doubt you are. You could always get blood drawn at the doctor to be sure. If you are it should for sure show by now in your blood.

Also keep in mind I have noticed you have posted the same question pretty much multiple times which is not allowed. If you are that concerned you really need to see a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->