Discipline

lindblum

3 girls + 1 on the way
Reaction score
I do the naughty step, time outs, privileges taken away and sent to her room but I don't think any of these are working because it seems she doesn't understand that she did something wrong and she doesn't know how to tell me why she did the naughty thing.

is there some other method that I don't know about? what do other parents do? I can't keep repeating don't do this and that it is driving me crazy.

I didn't want to read and run, but I'm not sure how I can help. I have a rather well behave child and saying no to him will stop the naughty behaviour so I don't have to punish him.

Does she know the boundaries of what is expected of her? Have you praised her when she's being well behaved? Maybe just some positive reinforcement is all that is needed.

How old is she? Sometimes a change in routine can be a good thing. I know the NO all to well, and I am notorious for saying it around here. :( I do enforce positive stuff.. I do beleive EACH child is naughty and good.. not one child is well behaved, so have no worries there. I can relate on the repetitive NO around the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->