discouraged...

hopeful86

Reaction score
A ye ar ago I was diagnosed with PCOS! My boyfriend and I have not been preventing pregnancy hoping for the best and that God will bless us with a little bundle of joy but we have yet to have any luck after 6 months! Every month I am a little late and I get excited but always test negative! Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have advice?

Hey hunny,

First off try not to get too disheartened. The thing with NTNP is just that - plus doing it this way is a more relaxed approach. Chances are his little soldiers aren't getting where they need to when you ovulate. So it really does depend how often and when you're DTD!

With your PCOS, do you ovulate or have you been given medication to help with it?

Chin up, we're all here for support xx:hugs:

I was prescribed a low dose birth control that i used for one month and called it quits! It gave me migraines and chest pain and i was very emotional! I do ovulate on my own... just very irregularly! Its very hard to predict... however ive noticed usually a week before my menstruation that i drink alot of water because im always thirsty! This month i used that as a guideline along with cervical mucus because i hear thats an indicator as well! Its my first time ever trying/not trying to get pregnant!

Have you thought about temp charting hun? Will give you a better idea of when you do ovulate xx

Hey,
You say you're a little late every month? Maybe your cycle is longer than you actually think and you're missing your most fertile bd'ing time as a result?

hi hun, we tried for ages to get pregnant, it turns out that i was following a 28 day cycle but mine were 32 days long. So i would think i was pg and be a week late but it never was! I only wanted to bd on days 13.14 and 15 but they were wrong for me! good luck hun x xx

Thank you everyone for your thoughts! There is a possibility i am pg i can test in just a few short days! =) keeping my fingers crossed! But about af... there are times that i can go 2 months without getting one so im not sure if i ovulate once a month or once every other month! Guess i can try tracking my temp as suggested! Anything that can help lol! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->