Discussion: Babies Gender

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
I have 4 girls and 2 boys and ive found the girls much easier. My youngest Son whinges and moans and cries like theres no tomorrow! My eldest daughter never went through the bitchy teenagers years but my eldest Son sure is. I honestly think children are just little individuals and gender has very little influence on their personalities and nature. Just my experience though.

I'm sure I've read this post before. I remember being angry.

I kinda think, that if you feel that strongly about not wanting a particular gender, then you should maybe reassess your decision to have children.

I know that sounds super harsh, but allow me to explain. It's 50/50 as to weather you have a boy or a girl, some people end up with runs of just boys or girls and others end up with a mixed amount but realistically, it's a 50/50 chance.

In my family I have 2 brothers who were the exception to the rule as there are like 20 females in my family. All of those have gone on to have multiple girls and what did I have? A boy. Odds are that I should have had girls but I didn't. It's a 50/50 shot and we can't change or predict that.

If you get your boy, then great, you have what you want but what if you have a girl? Youve known from a young age that you dislike girls but what if you are told you have one on the way? I worry that the child would be treated with contempt and not treated as well as a boy would be by you - a fair assumption given your self explained dislike of girls.

I think you need to have a long think about what you really want given as you can't guarantee a certain gender and weather you can offer the child what they deserve to have should they be the 'wrong' sex.

In my experience btw, my son is 4, nearly 5 and he's a whiny wingy sassy ass monster at the best of times. Every child is unique and different and if you had a bit, believe me it does not guarantee that they will not have the qualities you dislike.

I hope I've not caused offence but as you've asked for opinions, there is mine.

I'm not sure why. Maybe because more than one person thinks girls are difficult? I don't know why you'd be angry? I hate little girls but that's my personal preference.

Ok so this was here as I pressed post.

"I hate little girls"

You absolutely need to reassess your decision to have children because if you can't offer either gender the same thing then parenthood is not for you I'm afraid.

Wow. I agree with everyone else here. I have a daughter but either way, I was happy with a son/daughter. I have just got a BFP and the gender doesn't even bother me. Girls can be sassy, but my god boys can be too! Children will be children, no matter what their gender, they can be sassy/naughty/cheeky etc until they are taught acceptable behaviour.

And having a go at loeylo because she had an October baby?! Jeeeeeez, how is that even an argument? My DD was born in October too but how is that even relevant?! When you want a baby you try for a baby and it happens when it happens, these things can't exactly be planned down to a T. Something isn't quite right here, I agree with sarahcake, report!!

If you are for real and not a troll (you probably are a troll), and if you are 27 and married (you're probably 13 on your mums laptop), then I would guess that actually you really want a girl and pretending you don't like baby girls is your way of pretending to people you're happy if you end up with a boy.
But that's unlikely. You're basically just a massive troll

Or is it because you had a baby in October when EVERYONE has their babies. By far the most popular month to have a baby. You're not unique when everyone I know is due in October.

I've just read you writing the almost exact same thing on someone else's post who is due in October. Why the hell would you think anyone cares when people *you* know are due?! Or when they're due at all? Haha trust me literally no pregnant or ttc woman out there is thinking "I hope my baby is born in a unique month"

Or is it because you had a baby in October when EVERYONE has their babies. By far the most popular month to have a baby. You're not unique when everyone I know is due in October.

How very bizarre 🤔 is there a secret 13th month that the rest of us are unaware of?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/2435287-wanting-try-future-but-theres-problem.html

This is the thread that I thought of straight away. It's just so weird that people can hate an entire gender or birth month.

You know, trolly mc trolley face, some women are just happy to have a healthy baby and couldn't care less when they were born or what gender they are?

There's definitely been a lot of trolls here recently. Probably the same sad person.

Hurrah!!

I half expected to be banned myself for what I had said to her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"