Disney store discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
Anyone know when Disney store do discount codes? I remember last year being sent a 20% one that came in handy. I have very long lists for both boys from there so want to wait but I'm worried things might go out of stock.

Are you signed up for their email list for coupons? That's usually how I get a lot of their sale info and/or coupons.

I'm waiting on discount too! Hope it's soon!

Waiting as well so far the best I've had was 15% for Disney junior facebookers a week or so ago (like them on facebook!) I used it on Disney planes 2 stuff

Could you ladies update me if you get an email, I think I've unsubscribed and can't see how to change my preferences.

I'll happily pm you if I hear of online anywhere or get any kind of discount code emailed to me from Disney store. :flower:

Thanks lovely :) it's my favourite shop so I do the majority of the boys' shopping there!

Thanks lovely :) it's my favourite shop so I do the majority of the boys' shopping there!

Me too:) I don't think we ever make it through the mall without "needing" to stop in there, even just to look around, lol

Me too:) I don't think we ever make it through the mall without "needing" to stop in there, even just to look around, lol

Oh I know us too even if I'm on my own I pop in lol, the second I walk in I feel 8 years old again or it transports me back to Disney World, Disney Stores are only really in the biggish cities here, there's a lot of them but they're not as common as other kid shops so when we moved to an area that had one in the local shopping mall I was stoked haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"