Disneyland Paris help please!

leahsmummy443

mummy to 3 💕
Reaction score
Disneyland Paris help please!

Hi ladies, I'm usually in baby club but thought this would be better in parts where the children are older as you are more likely to have been to Disneyland paris recently!
So we are going on earostar for 3 nights on oct 5th staying at the cheyenne with 9 yr old and 10 month old and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice/tips/hints or any helpful information for me. Anything u wish u had known before or that would definately do or remember for next time or anything at all!!
Just want to get the best from our time and money so hope you ladies can help

Thankyou in advance! :flower:

No tips for you hun but we're thinking of going next Easter when our 2 boys are 4 1/2 and nearly 2, you'll have to post how you got on. X

Hiya! :)

We went to disneyland paris in June with a 6 year old and 1 year old. It was amazing and you will have a fab time!!

We stayed at hotel new york so cant give any advice on your hotel sorry. Im pretty sure all the hotels have character meet and greets in the lobby though, which is a FAB and quickest way to meet certain characters.

If you want to meet princesses then you have the option of either queuing for the princess pavillion (which was a 2 hour wait at all times when we were there) or you can book a character meal with them. It is expensive for the meal but you meet several princesses and a prince usually as they come to your table to sign autographs/have photos done. there is also character meals at cafe mickey and the cowboy cookout which are more reasonable price wise.

rides you must do are: its a small world and pirates of the caribbean

Make sure you bring a camera! we took over 1000 photos!

What kind of info did you want hun?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"