DIY fringe oops

Zipp

Reaction score
:rofl: got bored and decided to give myself a fringe. Forgot wet hair that has been coloured stretches loads. Yeah I now have a fringe that's about 1cm long that I can just about clip back till it grows.

Haven't told OH, but reckon he has seen as he keeps staring at my fringe with a look that says I know better than to mention!

:dohh:

i did that when i was 5!!

Just hold your head up and be confident about it and every one will think it is meant to be!

Opps!
Hopefully it grows out quickly for you :flower:

Is it evil I kinda wanna see a pic :blush:
x

I always cut it below my eyebrows and just trim a teeny bit at a time until it's where I like it.. I learned the first time I cut it too short :haha:

Yeah... It's highly impressive, I'm even wearing the clips to bed.
I'm not really bothered though it's only hair it'll grow.

Not a chance of a pic, there's nothing to show cos there's no hair!!

I could always get one of those clip on fringes :rofl:

Oooo bad move, I grew out my fringe last year but they are a PITA!
Xxx

I shouldn't laugh but it's very funny!!!!

Hope it grows out quickly for you x

I always normally have a full fringe but my hair grows so fast one month I couldn't really be bothered to go to the hairdressers and get it trimmed etc so I asked OH to trim it.
Boy do I wish I didn't lol
Bless him
He made me look like the woman on the compensation advert who slipped and hurt her knee !!

I used to cut my fringe really short on purpose thinking it looked twee and cool, actually it just looked silly and made me look like a simpleton rofl! I did cut the rest of my hair really really short by accident once though,it took ages to grow back! xx

I used to cut my fringe really short on purpose thinking it looked twee and cool, actually it just looked silly and made me look like a simpleton rofl! I did cut the rest of my hair really really short by accident once though,it took ages to grow back! xx

Oh no, i'm sure you were gutted. x

I'm beginning to get a bit bored with the old clipped back look :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"